- Individual name on the account owns the account
- The account will be transferred in full as is ruled in the individual's estate by guidance of a will or no contest
- This account will be listed as a Single-Party Account without a P.O.D. (Payable on Death) designation
By clicking the button below you agree: Single-Party Account Without "P.O.D." (Payable on Death) Designation. The party to the account owns the account. On the death of the party, ownership of the account passes as a part of the party's estate under the party's will or by intestacy.
- All individuals on the account owns the account
- The entire balance may be paid to any of these individuals by AccessBank Texas at any time
- The account ownership will be transferred in full to surviving individuals if an owner passes
- This account will be listed as a Multiple-Party Account and contain a Right of Survivorship
By clicking the button below you agree: Multiple-Party Account With Right of Survivorship. The parties to the account own the account in proportion to the parties' net contributions to the account. The financial institution may pay any sum in the account to a party at any time. On the death of a party, the party's ownership of the account passes to the surviving parties.