Accepting Paycheck Protection Program (PPP) loan Applications soon!
AccessBank Texas wants to help our valued customers get the new SBA Paycheck Protection Program (PPP) emergency funds they need to continue paying their employees and supporting their business. For the last week, AccessBank Texas has been working diligently to prepare for the program while awaiting guidance from the SBA and U.S. Treasury.
The U.S. Treasury and SBA made the “Interim Final Rule” public at 6:00pm on April 2nd. While this document is a good step in the right direction, it still leaves many questions for the lending community and does not provide guidance or direction to financial institutions on how to process these loans. Additionally, there is a tremendous backlog with the SBA allowing access to their system in order to process these loans.
We are committed to helping you access these emergency funds and will make it as seamless as possible for you. We anticipate receiving additional guidance daily.
- Customers will receive Priority status
- Contact us at email@example.com
- Request all documentation is sent securley
Please visit the SBA or the U.S. Treasury website for more information on the PPP and begin filling out your application and gathering your payroll documentation such as payroll processor records, payroll tax filings, and/or Form 1099-MISC. You will be one step closer if your application is already completed.
Below are documents needed:
- Paycheck Protection Program Application - Government application.
- General Elegibility Application - Fill this out to begin the process and see what is needed.
- Interim Final Rule - Small Business Administration 13 CFR Part 120.
- Certificate of Beneficial Owners - Certification of Beneficial Owners of Legal Entities.
- AccessBank Detailed information - Paycheck Protection Program Information concerning Accessbank Tx.